Most E60 M5's will produce in the region of 500-506bhp (flywheel) on our dyno. With the ECU remap we see powers of upto 535bhp once an adaptation time period has elapsed on a standard car, more on a modified one.
Through careful remapping of the factory BMW DME tables, various elements such as ignition timing, fuel delivery, and part throttles are reworked to create performance gains.
The result is an E60 M5 which feels far sharper and pulls harder through the rev band.
On top of this we can also offer the option of engine management light deletion for those with exhaust modifications.
Our engine tuning philosophy is to improve driveability and enjoyment. We do this by giving an increase in power and torque for the whole rev range, and not just a 'glory' BHP figure found at high rpm where you don't spend the majority of your time. Our figures are also very conservative and can easily be replicated on other dynos.
- Additional 25-30bh on a stock car
- Fully developed on dyno and road
- Top speed limiter removal
- Sharper throttle response and drivability - choose your throttle response
- Elimination of troublesome MAF's
- IAT Bung and MAF Block Off Plates
- IAT Sensor and wiring loom
- We cater for all modifications
Already have other modifications? We have various stage maps available for those with pre-existing modifications. Contact us to ensure you receive the correctly tuned maps for your modifications.